Preparation for the 16th edition Agriness Award for The Best Swine Producer has already begun, and if you haven’t done so yet, it’s time to get your farm to participate.
Agriness Award for The Best Swine Producer aims to provide a transparent and reliable benchmark for pig farming indices, allowing producers to detect opportunities for improvement in their farm management based on the accumulated Pigs Weaned/Sow/Year (PSY) index during the championship period.
Next, learn how to participate in the largest pig farming benchmark.
Agriness S2 User
Agriness S2 users should start sending the backup to enter the Award for The Best Swine Producer data, which will allow you to compare your results with those of other farmers throughout the edition, as well as compete for recognition of the best performances of the year. To send the backup is very simple, follow the steps below:
- Access Agriness S2
- Click on the Utilities menu
- Click on the “Create backup” option
- Select the location to save
- Click on “3 – Create backup” and wait for the completion message “Backup generated”
- Click on “4 – Send copy to Agriness, via the internet” and wait for the message “File sent successfully”.
If you have already performed this procedure and want to know if you are already participating in the Award for The Best Swine Producer competition, follow the steps below:
- Access the system with the Super user.
- Go to “My Farm” > “User Control.”
- Check the list of registered users to see if users who want to receive the “Best of Pig Farming” report and have access to the app are registered. If not, create their profiles.
- If you have the registered e-mail address and meet all the requirements for participation, you are already participating in ” Best of Pig Farming”.
Attention: It is essential to regularly send backup copies to Agriness so that your data is always up to date.
Agriness S4 User
For Agriness S4 users, there is no need to send any files. Since the system is online, the data is automatically stored in the Best Swine Producer database.
All users with “Owner” and “Partner” profiles have access to the Best of Pig Farming app and receive reports. If there are additional users who would like to access the app, the farm owner should contact Agriness support to add them to their profile.
Attention! Even though S4 automatically sends your data, it’s important to keep your entries up to date. Inconsistent data directly affects the results, preventing you from managing your farm properly and hindering the comparison of your performance with other producers.